These changes are in anticipation of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) — a new EU privacy regulation coming into place on the 25th of May 2018 to help you better understand how we collect and manage your data. Change can be good but what hasn't changed at Haunted Events UK is how much we value, appreciate and love the fact that you support us, and we can’t thank you enough for that. We will continue to update you with everything that we do, be it magazines, events, lives or anything else. Your privacy has always been and continues to be so 100% important to us.
1. Haunted Events UK are committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the security of any personal information received from you. The purpose of this statement is to explain to you what personal information we collect and how we may use it.
2. When you order, we need to know your name, address, phone number and email address. This allows us to process and fulfil your order. You have the option to withhold personal information that is not required for the order process.
3. We do not collect payment details or store any payment details that you submit. All payments are conducted through PayPal over secure links.
4. We do not sell, rent or exchange your personal information with any third party for commercial reasons.
5. If you have any questions about privacy please contact us via email@example.com