TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF BOOKING
IMPORTANT please read before booking with HAUNTED EVENTS UK
1. Booking Agreement: By booking any event, the participant(s) agree to all terms and conditions, the participant(s) indemnify Haunted Events UK and its employees and subcontractors, from and against all liability in respect of any costs, claims, damages, demands, penalties, actions, proceedings, suits, losses or expenses in respect of or arising out of the injury to or the death of any person, or damage to any property arising from my participation in the activity. It is recommended that you take out third party liability cover prior to the event also.
2. Health and Safety aspects of the event must be adhered to at all times. Haunted Events UK will not be responsible for any physical, psychological and long term illness or injuries, or death as a result from attending any event. Investigating the uncharted world of the paranormal can be hazardous and dangerous so all clients attend at their own risk.
3. No alcohol or drugs allowed at the event. Anyone arriving under the influence will be asked to leave. Anyone suspected of bringing alcohol and/or drugs will also be asked to leave. We also have a strict policy on NO Ouija boards. We find that this device of communication can be unreliable. (All of the above “rules” are for your own and others safety). All clients must be over 18 years old
4. Generally there is a NO smoking policy indoors. The team will advise on the smoking areas. Please also ensure that no candles or other fire hazards are used during your stay.
5. Have adequate warm clothing; many locations can be quite cold in the middle of the night. Depending on the location, there may not be any showering or shaving facilities.
6. Please note that all stories about the location are not fabricated however we cannot guarantee that paranormal activity will take place on the night you stay. Spirits and ghosts have free will, as we do.
7. Chairs are usually provided for you to sit on, but bring your own sleeping bags etc, should you want to try to have some sleep. However, bear in mind that other clients will be investigating so it is doubtful that it will be quiet or private. In our experience not many people sleep on a Haunted Events UK event.
8. Haunted Events UK will not be liable for any loss or damage to equipment belonging to the participants, during and after the event, even if caused by poltergeist activity.
9. Let us know in advance of your stay of any publicity you may wish to put out especially if staying for corporate or charity events. We would be happy to promote your event and correct any inaccuracies.
10. We always advise that you secure further accommodation for the following day/night or book transport home due to tiredness caused by the event. We cannot accept any responsibility for any accidents or incidents caused after the event.
11. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by Haunted Events UK due to weather conditions or situations that are out of our control. When this occurs, Haunted Events UK will make every effort to ensure you receive a prompt refund of full payment. If the event is moved or rescheduled, Haunted Events UK may set refund limitations. Cancellations on your partfrom 31-0 days of an event will result in no refund;cancellationsover 31 days of an event will only be refunded at 50%; this is to cover our administration and deposit charges to our host locations. Tickets are also non-transferable.
12. Haunted Events UK reserve the right to change, add or amend to these terms and conditions at any time. Haunted Events UK also reserve the right to change, add or amend any part of any event at any time.
13. Haunted Events UK are not responsible for any change of clothing that may be required. If you are of a nervous disposition for the event please make yourself aware to a team member. We will keep a watchful eye on you and give you assurances at all times.
WE HOPE THAT YOU ENJOY YOU EVENT
HAUNTED EVENTS UK